Coffee and Vanilla Daiquiri
Here’s a rich and delicious combination of vanilla rum (Bacardi is good) and coffee liqueur (go for Kahlua) with little zing of fresh lime.
Hint: This cocktail is perfect for after dinner, but try making it without the syrup and you’ll find it works well as an aperitif.
- 2 shots vanilla-infused rum
- 1 shot coffee liqueur
- 1/2 shot freshly squeezed lime juice
- splash of simple syrup
- coffee beans for garnish (optional)
- Shake all the liquid ingredients over ice
- Pour over ice in a rocks glass
- Drop 3 or 4 coffee beans on top