Strawberries and Cream Cocktail
Strawberries and cream are delicious any time, but as an adult cocktail, they are outstanding.
Hint: Change this drink up a little by substituting the vanilla ice cream for other flavors. Almond is particularly yummy, or try chocolate or even more strawberry.
- 1 1/2 oz light rum
- 1 1/2 oz strawberry liqueur
- 2 oz 1/2 and 1/2 or light cream
- 1 small scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup cracked ice
- 1/2 cup ripe fresh strawberries, sliced
- Strawberries for garnishing
- Add all ingredients to a blender, except the fresh strawberries for garnishing
- Blend ’til smooth and creamy
- Set the strawberries on the rim of the glass