If you want a little of the Irish but whiskey and Guinness is not for you, then the Sparkling Shamrock may be just the thing. With Grey Goose pear vodka, fresh cucumber and mint, and elderflower liqueur it’s a delightful way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, or any day for that matter.
- 1 1/2 parts GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka
- 1/2 part St. Germain® Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 parts juiced cucumber
- 1/2 part lemon juice
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- Lemonade or club soda
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Cucumber slices for garnish
- Lemon zest for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, mix all ingredients.
- Shake vigorously and double strain.
- Serve in a highball glass with cubed ice and garnish with mint, cucumber slices and lemon zest.
- Top with lemonade or club soda.
Photo credit: © Grey Goose