SKINNY Iced Eggnog
With only 110 low calories in this Skinny Iced Eggnog recipe, you won’t have to miss out on all the holiday yummies. We’ve made the recipe for six servings*, so there will be plenty to share, or for a second serving. And laced with cognac, rum and sweet sherry, a few sips of the richly delicious concoction will have you in the holiday spirit in no time.
*Serving size is 4 1/2 oz.
Note: DaVinci makes a sugar-free cinnamon syrup or you can get Brown sugar Cinnamon Syrup from Torani. Both have 0 calories.
Take a look at the Skinny Jeans Cocktails website to find out more about our low-calorie cocktails.
- 2 small eggs
- 3 – 4 oz cinnamon syrup (see note in description)
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk*
- 3 oz cognac (86 proof)
- 3 oz rum (80 proof)
- 2 oz Harvey’s Bristol Cream Sherry
- Powdered cinnamon for garnish
- *Hint: If you can’t find vanilla flavored almond milk, use the regular unsweetened and add a dash of vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients except powdered cinnamon to a blender
- Mix ’til smooth
- Chill before serving or pour over ice and dust with the cinnamon