This Cinnamon Roll recipe is a Sandra Dee creation from several years ago. The aroma is heavenly and it tastes absolutely lush. There’s enough for six people so gather some friends together and enjoy.
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup instant cinnamon-flavored cappuccino or coffee mix
- 2 shots caramel liqueur
- 2 shots vanilla rum
- 2 shots cinnamon schnapps
- 2 shots dark rum
- Non-dairy whipped topping, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar, for garnish
- In a measuring cup, add boiling water to instant coffee. Stir until
- completely dissolved.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a large pitcher, stirring
- thoroughly as you add each ingredient. Stir in hot coffee mixture.
- Pour into individual mugs and top each with a dollop of non-dairy
- whipped topping, piped through a decorative tip. Garnish each mug with
- a whole cinnamon stick and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
- Serve warm.