Who do voodoo? This lady does and I show you how in my video. This potion, conjured up by Houston Davis, is a warm, lightly spicy and sweet teatail that will cast a spell on all who imbibe.
Watch Elizabeth casting her spell.
- 1 1/2 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz Kahlua
- 1/3 cup chai concentrate (store bought – Tazo brand is good – or make your own)
- For chai concentrate:
- Steep 3 chai teabags in 2 cups of boiling water for at least 8 minutes, then stir in 2 tablespoons of honey
- For the cocktail:
- Warm the chai concentrate in a small saucepan or microwave (do not boil)
- While the chai is heating, warm an 8-oz coffee glass by filling with hot water
- Dump the water and add the rum and Kahlua
- Top with the chai
- Garnish with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg
- Be careful not to curse over the drink – the Voodoo Lady is very powerful