The Vampire Kiss has become a classic martini for all you Halloween aficionados. A simple mix of Chambord, vodka and champagne achieves ghoulish status with a red sugar rim and a set of vampire teeth ready to sink their fangs into you.
Note: You can buy colored sugar or make your own.
- Equal parts:
- Raspberry liqueur (such as Chambord)
- Dry sparkling wine or champagne
- Red sugar for rimming
- Prepare a cocktail glass by adding a rim of red sugar
- Shake the vodka and raspberry liqueur with ice and strain into the glass
- Top with chilled bubbly
- Drop in the vampire teeth
- Watch out for blood-sucking creatures as you sip