Grown-ups have their Pina Coladas, so why shouldn’t kids have a Pina Kid-lada? This yummy kiddy cocktail mimics the pineapple and coconut concoction that adults love. It’s so good, though, that a lot of “older” kids seem to like it,too.
Learn more in the video with Elizabeth and her expert helper, Rachel Sawyer.
- 2 small scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 3 oz chocolate coconut water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- For garnish: several Sour Patch Kids and a cocktail umbrella
- Note: This is enough for a 12 oz drink
- Put all ingredients except those for garnish in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Garnish by setting the Sour Patch Kids on the rim of the glass and put the umbrella pick through one of them