I found this recipe for a Casino cocktail on Imbibe magazine. I’ve been enjoying maraschino liqueur of late so thought this was worth a try.
Take a gamble – watch the video.
- 1 large strip of orange peel
- 2 oz gin
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz maraschino liqueur
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Lemon and orange twists for garnish
- Twist the strip of orange peel to release the oils and drop it in a cocktail shaker
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the other twists, and fill with ice
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with the twists