Here’s a cocktail I had at Park Tavern, Atlanta. The Yellow tail is a slice of cucumber in the bottom of the glass. The drink is a pleasingly light mix of vodka or gin with cranberry, cucumber, lemon and lime that has just a little bite to it.
I’m guessing at measurements, so adjust as you see fit.
- 1 1/2 oz Absolut vodka or Bombay Sapphire
- 1/2 oz organic cucumber liqueur
- Dash each of fresh lemon and lime juice
- Dash of simple syrup
- Splash of white cranberry juice
- Thin slice (lengthwise) of cucumber
- Use a rocks glass
- Place the cuke slice around the bottom of the glass
- Press it gently to release a little of its water
- Add ice
- Add all other ingredients
- Stir gently