SKINNY Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolatey.
I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms, Torani, Monin…) and reduce the total calories to 126.
- 1 1/2 oz 3 Olives Chocolate Vodka
- 1 oz fat free plain yogurt or skim milk (yogurt gives a richer texture)
- 1 tbsp homemade skinny chocolate sauce or 0-calorie commercial chocolate sauce
- 1/2 oz stevia syrup
- Optional: chocolate flakes for garnish (this will add a two or three more calories)
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker with ice
- Shake like crazy
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Sip slowly and marvel at how wonderful it is to enjoy such a delicious martini without worrying about packing on the calories