Shh! This cocktail is incognito, though as sweet as it is I suspect its identity will soon be revealed.
- 2 or 3 really ripe, sweet strawberries
- 1 1/2 oz dark or aged rum (Pyrat rum is great)
- 1 1/2 oz Three Olives chocolate vodka
- 1/2 oz vanilla simple syrup
- Chocolate for rimming (optional)
- Chocolate covered strawberry for garnish
- To rim the glass, melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few strawberries.
- Muddle 2 or 3 ripe strawberries with the syrup in your glass
- Fill with cracked ice
- Add the rum and vodka
- Garnish with a chocolate covered strawberry
- Sip in secret