Your local store probably won’t have these in stock but you can get them on Amazon.
- 2.5 oz Gin
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Frambois (French for raspberry) liquor
- 1/3 oz wild hibiscus syrup
- Fresh mint tip, cherry & Wild Hibiscus
- Flower for garnish
- Muddle (squash around inside the empty glass) mint leaves in margarita glass & discard. Rim glass with hibiscus syrup & fine sugar
- Shake liquid ingredients over ice & strain into glass. Stuff a Wild Hibiscus Flower with a cherry & stick a mint tip in the cherry’s stem hole & skewer the flower from the bottom up on a short swizle stick.
- Tear some fresh mint into the glass
Photo credit: Wild Hibiscus