Lemonade In Bloom
Fresh basil blooming out of lemonade? That’s what this looks like and it tastes oh, so divine.
This is a great cocktail recipe to use for a punch. Just multiply all the ingredients.
See Elizabeth make this cocktail.
- 1 oz chamomile tea-infused vodka
- 1 oz elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 oz gin
- 1 oz lavender simple syrup
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- Extra basil sprigs for garnish
- Muddle basil with lavender syrup in a bucket glass
- Add all other ingredients, fill glass with ice and stir
- Garnish with the basil sprigs