Royal Buzz Champagne Cocktail
Named (finally) for the Buzz surrounding the Royal nuptials of William and his Kate. In no way does this have anything to do with the condition of those who named it at the time it was named (note sarcasm!). No matter, this princely potion would be perfect at any wedding. Perfect, in fact, just about anywhere, any time. Even breakfast!
Pssst! This cocktail also has only 95 low calories.
- For strawberry puree, (enough for 5 or 6 glasses):
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (9 calories per portion)
- 1 1/2 oz orange stevia syrup
- For cocktail:
- 4 oz champagne (85 calories)
- 2 drops mint bitters (1 calorie)
- Puree strawberries with the orange syrup
- Add about 1 1/2 oz of mix to fluted champagne glasses
- Add bitters
- Top with champagne
- Don’t let your tiara slip as you sip