Balsamic Vinegar Martini
Vinegar and strawberry in a martini. Weird, I know. But an aged balsamic is generally quite sweet with an almost syrupy texture.
Watch as Elizabeth makes the Balsamic Vinegar Martini.
- 3 oz vodka
- A dash or two of aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 large, juicy strawberry
- Orange twist
- Put the balsamic in a bowl or plate and roll the strawberry in it ’til thoroughly coated
- Drop the strawberry into a very well-chilled glass
- Vigorously shake the vodka over ice so that tiny ice crystals form
- Strain into your glass
- Twist the orange over the glass then rub it round the rim and discard