The Stout Diplomat
The Stout Diplomat packs a little rum for some punch and was created by Yanni Kehagiaras of San Francisco’s Nopa restaurant as a dessert beertail.
Photo by Michal Zacharzewski
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) mild dark rum, such as Diplomatico, chilled
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) Pedro Ximenez sherry, chilled
- 12 tablespoons (6 ounces) chocolate or regular stout, chilled
- In a small, 5-ounce Delmonico glass (the one that holds orange juice at diners), combine rum, sherry, and stout. Serve immediately.
- NOTE: all ingredients should be pre-chilled