Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail (Deluxe)
Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? This luscious cocktail tastes just like the real thing with Godiva and peanut-infused Tuaca. And it’s perfect for anyone who loves the taste of peanut butter but suffers with arachibutyrophobia (the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth!).
Note: 1 cup of peanut liquor will make 4 cocktails.
Here’s a lower cost Peanut Butter cup cocktail that’s still really yummy.
- For the peanut infused Tuaca:
- 1 cup Tuaca (a natural liqueur flavored with vanilla and citrus)
- 1/2 cup dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
- For the cocktail:
- 2 oz Godiva Chocolate Liqueur (original)
- 2 oz peanut-infused Tuaca
- Reese’s mini peanut butter cups for garnish
- In an ice-filled lowball glass add the Godiva and peanut liqueur
- Stir and garnish with the Reece’s