Born of a need to use up ripe avocado, this guacamole recipe could be a cocktail or even a chilled soup.
If you don’t want to infuse habanero vodka, substitute pepper vodka, but it won’t be as hot.
- 2 tsp really ripe avocado
- Few cilantro leaves
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 oz habanero vodka
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 2 oz tomato juice
- Cilantro and tomato slice for garnish
- In a shaker without ice muddle the avocado, cilantro, hot sauce and lime juice ’til really well mashed
- Add the vodka and tequila and shake ’til it hurts
- Add ice and tomato juice
- Shake again and pour with ice into an 8 oz glass
- Garnish with cilantro and a slice of tomato