Whether you’re planning an Oscar night party or some other special event, roll out the Red Carpet with this winner of a cocktail.
This is enough for 4.
- 20 ripe strawberries
- 2 oz strawberry syrup
- 4 oz Canton ginger liqueur
- Dry sparkling wine
- Extra strawberries for garnish
- Sugar for rimming
- Blend the strawberries, strawberry syrup and ginger liqueur ’til smooth
- Divide the mix between 4 chilled, sugar-rimmed cocktail glasses
- Top with the sparkler (you might want to add a few ice cubes)
- Stir gently and garnish with a strawberry
Photo credit: D Sharon Pruitt