With all the malarkey going on amongst our less-than-illustrious politicians lately (when isn’t it that way?) this seemed an appropriate libation to help lift the spirits.
A creation of Grey Goose during the 2008 election season.
- 5 raspberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 parts Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- fresh squeezed lemonade
- lemon wedge for garnish
- Muddle 5 fresh raspberries with 1 tsp. sugar.
- Pour into tall glass over ice.
- Top with vodka and lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Photo credit: Grey Goose Vodka