Mango Margarita (Low calorie)
This Mango Margarita recipe makes 4 servings, each around 180 calories. The secret to keeping these drinks low-cal is to use real fruit (not sweetened juices) and fresh citrus.
If you’re more about the liquor than the calories, increase the tequila to 1 1/2 cups and the orange liqueur to 1/2 cup and add a little more sugar.
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen diced mango
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup tequila blanco
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- Ice water
- Blend all the ingredients with ice ’til smooth
- For the diet version you may need to add a little ice water to get the right consistency.
Pingback: top 10 beach cocktails » Beach Coast Style