Frozen Watermelon Margarita
In this recipe for Watermelon Margarita, the frozen watermelon takes the place of ice. This makes enough for about 6 servings.
- Sugar for rimming glasses
- 3 1/2 – 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed and frozen
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- Rim your glasses with sugar
- Add all other ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth
- Garnish with lime or a piece of watermelon
Usually I don’t care for frozen cocktails, but this looks pretty appealing.