Clamato Chelada Perfecta
The Clamato Company’s own version of the michelada, a beer and Clamato juice cocktail. The rimming spice blend makes this super delicious.
- 1 fresh key lime (If not available, use a half of a small lime)
- 1 oz. Clamato® Tomato cocktail
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Habanero pepper sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle of Budweiser® or Bud Light®
- Ice (as needed)
- 1 lime wheel
- Rimming spice (Optional):
- 4 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- Rose’s® sweetened lime juice (as needed)
- In a shaker with ice, combine key lime juice, Clamato, Worcestershire sauce and Habanero pepper sauce
- Shake well to chill
- Serve in a rimmed tall glass with ice
- Fill with beer
- Garnish with lime wheel.
- Rimming Spice Blend (Optional):
- Combine Kosher salt, chili powder and oregano onto small plate.
- Pour lime juice onto another small plate.
- Dip rim of glass into juice lime, then dip carefully into spice blend
Photo credit: Clamato®