From the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead is this rich-colored, delicious cocktail that certainly does justice to the sumptuous lounge. If you ever get there, you might be lucky enough to have Tsegaye as your bartender.
I’m guessing at the measurements. I was having such a good time, I forgot to ask Tsegaye for them.
- 2 – 3 oz Belvedere black raspberry vodka
- 1 – 1 1/2 oz Chambord
- Fresh raspberries
- Simple syrup
- Lemon juice
- In a shaker, muddle the raspberries, syrup and lemon juice
- Add ice
- Add the vodka and Chambord
- Shake well
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- As you sip, pretend you are surrounded by Ritz-like opulence.