Strawberry Champagne Punch
Everyone loves this and it’s simple to make and great for any celebration.
Makes 4.5 quarts.
- 5 cups water
- 3 cans (6-ounce size) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 bottles (750-milliliter size) dry champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (1-liter size) ginger ale, chilled
- Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, pour lemonade mixture into a punch bowl; gently stir in champagne and ginger ale.