Elephant With A Thorny Hide
A melding of the minds with Julie at the Thorn Tree in Norcross, GA (one of my favorite restaurants in the world) gave birth to this Amarula-based cocktail.
- 2 oz Amarula Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz Starr African rum (if you can’t find this you’ll have to make do with a light silver rum)
- 1 oz Canton Ginger Liqueur
- Shake all ingredients over ice while watching out for irritable elephants with thorns in their backsides.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Sprinkle a little allspice on top, if you like.