Tropical Fisherman Cocktail
A special drink for a special friend, Billy, who happens to be an avid fisherman in Florida and a great cook to boot.
- 1 part blue curacao
- 1 part silver rum
- 1 1/2 parts coconut rum
- 1/2 part Mako vodka (OK, any vodka would do. I just like Mako ’cause it goes with the tropical fish theme)
- 1 Goldfish (the snack cracker, not the live thing)
- With the exception of the goldfish, shake all ingredients over ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Drop in a single goldfish.
- Sip the drink slowly and don’t let the fish get away.